Thank you for registering to join us for our 8:30 AM service this Sunday, March 21st, 2021! We have missed seeing you greatly and are so excited to have you back. If this will be your first time joining us, we’re happy to have you! Though things will be running a little differently, we are still so grateful to be able to gather in-person again.
Some things to remember when arriving Sunday morning:
- Please print this confirmation page to present it to the registration table upon arrival. You can also print or present your confirmation email.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for registration
- There will be no Vineyard Kids in this service
- Once confirming your registration, we strongly suggest utilizing one of our several sanitizing stations
- Face-covering should be worn when entering, exiting, or moving around the facility, especially when social distancing (6 feet) cannot be maintained (we can provide a face-covering if needed)
- When entering the auditorium, please observe signs indicating seating capacity per section
- Once the service has ended we ask that each individual/family would make their way outside for further social connection in a safer “open-air” environment
- If you will not be able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name removed
We are looking forward to worshipping with you this Sunday!